A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Once upon a TIme- HOw I met my prince

Well my sexy man is turning 33 yrs old today! SO crazy-

Time goes by so quickly it seems. Too quickly... and now that we have 2 little girls it seems to be going even faster. I guess the busier you get the faster life passes by.

I am so lucky to have met Russ so long ago. I met him though friends at school.

One day I was talking to my girlfriend on the phone and she tells me. " Russ is over here right now. He thinks your really hot and wants to talk to you." I was so flattered. So we set up our first date.

We saw the movie Hannibal. I am not one for scary movies, but it had me cuddled up to him the whole time scared. (Perhaps that was his intention.) And it worked.

We were both young and he was my first love. We dated for a couple years, broke up a few times, had our fair share of drama but always found our way back to each other.

Because what we had was real love...

We were made for each other.. and I got my happily ever after. I ended up marrying my first true love. I dated a lot of guys before him and kissed a few frogs before I finally found my prince.

I still remember our first kiss, we were at my girlfriends house, whose brother was having a party and as we were walking in the back door we were holding hands. I was walking first- trying to strut all sexy in my new heels and fitted little black dress. He pulls me back into his arms slips his strong hands around my little waist and softly kisses my lips... heavenly moment I will never forget.

And one kiss is all it took for me to know... to see what the future could hold for us. I knew I was falling in love. And so different from my other relationships. He treated me different. Always making me feel important, beautiful, amazing. He always was a gentleman to me treating me like a princess. He was letting me into his world. We had many crazy adventures together. And all brought us closer and more in love. I got to say I absolutely love having this daredevil by my side and I love him more than anything. I feel so lucky to have met him so many years ago. I love you baby!!

Below are some pictures from our dating days 12 years ago....











No comments: