A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I LOVE eVerYTHing about having a little GIRL!

Ava baby is just the most fun little bundle of cuteness ever! But really she is like my little doll-- I dress her up, we play, we dance around the house and just have fun. This afternoon I decided to give her a pedi but even go a step further and give her GLITTER TOES! Last week I got glitter toes done myself so I bought some of the same glitter used on me and used it for her. I was actually really impressed with how patient she was with me. I have only painted her toes 3 times since she was born and 2 of those times she was asleep...haha. But I set up my little salon on the kitchen table. Got snacks ( for her animal crackers) and was ready to go.
She was being such a silly little monkey the whole time just laughing so hard-- I'm sure it was tickling her little feet like crazy.
Mmmm.... a little food smile :)
ANd then da da da dahh... the finished result! I think she looks adorable and now everywhere she walks she sparkles and the light dances and bounces off her. The picture really doesn't do it justice. She looks so dang adorable. I plan on keeping her little piggies done ALL summer long. And all different colors. Oh and her toes match her new shoes-- that I LOVE from her Auntie Brittney.

Mommy and baby with matching piggies :) So again I can't even express how much I love having a little girl. I am so excited to have more little ones and would love a little boy too. But for now I am just enjoying Little Miss A... we are best buddies. I love her SOOO much and am just so glad I have her in my life!!

2 comments:

April said...

aww how cute! i must admit, i would love to have a little girl too! that sounds sooo fun!!

Britt and Josh Child said...

aww im soo jealous! I cant wait to have little ones now too. Im glad your doing glitter toes too! I miss my model though haha when i get back ill have to get you all up to date on everything :) love you guys!
<3