A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Meeting Mr. Easters

Saturday night, Easter Eve, we took little miss Ava to meet the Easter bunny. I must admit I was a bit nervous. After all we never took her to see Santa so I had no idea how she would act. And yet a part of me felt like she was missing out so I was determined to take her to meet Mr Easters. When we got to the mall and were waiting in line. Ava was SOO happy and excited. She was just jibber jabbering away and pointing, cooing at the bunny.
The pic above doesn't capture her excitement at all. She looks stunned. But perhaps she was just overwhelmed by the bright flash of the photographer.
Here she is petting the bunny's face. She has a bunny stuffed animal that she absolutely adores and hugs, kisses and carries with her everywhere. So I guess maybe that's part of why she loved the life size one so much.

All I can say is we now have a permanent date with the Easter bunny every year now :) Now that I know she is such a big fan. After that we took her to ride on the quarter cars and rides in the mall. Here she is in a little space ship that ate our quarter, made odd noises but didn't move at all. Hmmm.. we should've picked a different one. Oh well. It made for a few cute pics-- showing her cute Easter dress and jacket.

Here she is talking and jabbering. Nothing is really understandable. But she sure sounds cute when she jabbers away. And I'm sure she knows what she's saying.
After we left we all went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse. That is our FAVORITE restaurant ever. And Ava quite likes it too. This pic I thought was so cute just don't mind the runny nose. Poor little girl has had this annoying cold for over a month now. It just never seems to go away.
Me and A
All in all it was a great night. Ava had her first meet and greet with the Easter bunny and we had fun taking her out! Until next year Mr. Easters....

No comments: