A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Boondocks and stuff

I took Ava to Boondocks for one of my best friends daughters birthday party. It was fun and Ava was overwhelmed by all the games and lights. We took her to play in a gated area and she would walk up to all these random people and start jabbering or smile ( or she walked up and frowned at one lady. It was hilarious. The lady busted up laughing. So did Ava.) Ava has gotten over her stranger danger phase and loves everyone now.

Me and Alisha.

Here is Ava with some of the tickets she won from the games. She seemed way more interested in those then the games themselves.. haha go figure.


Then later that night we went out to eat with my in-laws for my brother-in-laws birthday.
OKay so these next to were from a different day. But isn't she so dang cute. I just had to share them. She is just such a fun little thing.


SO these next to pics are from dinner with my in-laws. Here she is with 2 of her little cousins. It was SO cute watching them play and interact. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She loves to play and laugh. It's been so incredible to watch her in all the different stages but it almost makes me sad. I just want her to stay my little baby forever.. I LOVE her :)

No comments: