A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

ZOO

Last Saturday we took Ava to the Hogle Zoo. This is her 3rd time. The first was when I was about 6 months prego-- so she doesn't remember that one and the second time was last summer. This time I think she enjoyed it alot more since she was way more interested in the animals. Her favorites were the monkeys and giraffs. She would growl at them. It was pretty cute.
In the pic below she was actually enjoying sitting in the lap of this iron gorilla. haha

Making friends with a little monkey.


Dumbo the elephant:)



Big turtle
Strike a pose baby! Looovvvee her SO so much!
This pic is one of my FAVS for sure. Action shot-- we were trying to take her pic seeing how she compared the size of the infant monkey, same size. She was trying to run away from it. SO cute!

We took the train ride around the zoo. It was super short but I guess what did I expect from something that was only $1.50. Little Miss A liked it though.

Overall we had a great time at the zoo. I love my little fam and getting to do fun things. I can't wait for summer. We are gonna live it to the fullest and keep ourselves busy making memories and taking a million pictures along the way!

1 comment:

April said...

soo cute! I love her little gladiator sandals!! too cute!