A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Merry CHristmas One and All

Well here at our house we all must have been good this year cuz Santa spoiled us :) Little Miss Ava certainly has been such a angel and I really wanted to go all out making it the best Christmas ever. She is such a kind sweet, spunky little thing. I Adore that girl I tell ya.



Here is our tree before the madness and mess. I should've done a after too. Ava biggest gift was this retro play kitchen. She LOVED it and I love it too. It is adorable and we got her stainless steel pots and pans to match. She also got lots of dolls, puzzels, books, art stuff, -dress-up stuff, little people house, little people barn, race car track with all the little cars.. etc. She for sure got hooked up this year:) And her birthday is coming up next month... little princess of mine :)



Ava loves to play cook, wash the dishes and feed us and her dollys. Its so cute!
Oh and her fav part by far is the phone.. yep this girl already LOVES talking on the phone.
She also got a vintage rocking chair. I want to refinish it but for now she loves it the way it is.
Here she is helping me open one of my gifts from Russ. He did so great picking out stuff for me, clothes, shoes, jewelery that man knows exactly what I like. He sure is one of a kind!
Little Miss had such an exciting day she was sound asleep napping by noon. (Oh and she never takes naps anymore so this was rare.) Aww but she looks so sweet and peaceful asleep on her pillow pal bee.

Later that day the fog was so thick. It looks like a see of clouds. It is kinda cool to see it from up high. Alot of the time we are stuck in the fog too but lately our house is above it.

I wish I would've taken more pictures this Christmas. We filmed all of it this year to relive all the memories so we didn't do the picture thing. Here is Russ and I at a friends house. This was the night of a huge CRAZY storm. It was one of the worst ones we've driven in but it was worth it to spend time with eachother and our awesome friends.. Hope you all had a great Christmas! We sure did. We are so blessed and are so grateful for eachother and our generous family and friends. Until next year...










No comments: