A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

FINALLY!!!

The last couple days have been SO nice and warm, high 40's so yesterday we decided to take advantage and go play outside. Miss A loves her 4-wheeler so she played on that.

Then today it dropped down and we had a big storm. SOooo I decided to make another attempt to get Ava to play in the snow. And for the FIRST time she actually liked it and played and played. I am SOO happy that she FINALLY likes it!

We didn't go far and just played in our back yard. I love how the snow looks on the dropoff behind our house.
This pic was when we first got outside, so she wasn't sure yet.

So I found a ball for her to play with and she quickly was so happy. She loved throwing it and chasing it after it (even when it went down the hill haha).
There she goes trudging through to snow-- all of it from today. It was actually a decent storm.
After throwing the ball when it rolled a ways down the hill. This is her surprised, oh no look.. cutie patootie:0

I am so happy she loves it now. Since Russ is still at work I took a bunch of phone pics and sent them to him. He was pretty stoked too! He loves the snow and we have been wanting to take her out sledding for a while but I didn't want her to be stuck if she hated it. So NOW we can take her! My little snowbunny ;)

1 comment:

Audrey Crisp said...

Cute! I love her in her snowsuit!