A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Power OUtage & Pirate Island

Last Saturday we were without power for most of the afternoon... soo we decided to be creative to entertain ourselves. We found her pig and found all the spare change in the house..

Then we called daddy and told him all about it ;0 Miss A has been talking more and more lately. She says the funniest little things.

SHe is SUCH a girlie girl and loves shoes. SHe loves trying on my heals and loves just sitting in her closet trying on all her own shoes. She is learning very young :)


Later that night we headed out to Pirate Island for some yummy food and arcade games. Russ was quite the pro he won us thousands of tickets, enough for some sweet prizes (for a 2 year old that is haha). He is a child at heart and was having a blast playing all the games.
One of the few things Ava could do. She looks thrilled doesn't she? lol not really that exciting I guess. But what do you expect for 1 token right :)

Ah..something a bit more her style. The SLIDE!
Ah..something a bit more her style. The SLIDE!

Driving.. good thing we've got a while till she spikes our insurance premium right? For now we have Russell for that.. just kidding :)
This one was the mister's idea.. the bullet bike! I don't know how I feel about her hoping on the back of her boyfriend's bike. Oh wait I did that to my parents didn't I :) Russ was pretty hot on his.
And one with the bullet bike master!
Me and my little sweetie :)


Mr and Mrs!

No comments: