A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Thoughts

Things that make me happy right now: it's the weekend(that ones a given), that my man doesn't have to work tomorrow, which means we can stay up late and have fun and sleep in.. well that is until Ava wakes up in the early am :), that tomorrow we can go somewhere fun and live up the weekend before our official anniversary, that my little girl is a TODDLER- which is by far the funnest age so far... we literally play and play all day and I love every second. She is my living doll- she is as girlie as they get and I love it.. Her favorite color is pink.. she begs me to put all her bracelets on her every day (but I only put on 2 cuz more than that looks weird) she sits so still for her hair to be done. She lets me round brush her hair and style it every morning. I mean how many 2 year olds would agree to that. She is SUCH a little pre-madonna. I adore my little miss A. I never imagined being a mommy would be this amazing. I feel so lucky!! I mean little kids are amazing and my little girl amazing! Life is good :)


No comments: