A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day :)

Well the title says it all. We had a fun day and Miss A got a haircut. I have been wanting to cut her bangs for a while but didn't want them to look thin and bad. I found a cute haircut that I loved and showed our stylist to copy. It was Suri Cruise, Tom & Katie Cruise's little girl. She is a doll and I LOVE her hair. I am SOOOO happy with how her cut turned out.

This is before we headed over to the salon. I was trying to get a before shot of her hair. I am thinking of maybe having Ava get highlights this summer... is that crazy? I think blonde would be so cute on her.. but I don't know I am still deciding on that one.

Her hair is so long here in the front. This is the before obviously.

This was Ava's 2nd offical haircut. And she did great. I think the salon atmosphere helps. There is so much going on and all the mirrors has her kinda in awe and she holds really still. When she was little I tried doing haircuts just having her sit on the counter in my bathroom and she would swat me away and wouldn't hold still at all. So I now know what works and I am so glad she cooperates!
I sure do adore my little miss Ava. And I feel like she looks even more adorable with her new do!

No comments: