A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

One last attempt

I made one last attempt to play in the snow with Ava. We had a big snow storm and while it was snowing I took her outside to play. She was only calm long enough for me to take these 4 pics and then she started to freak out. She would be okay as long as I was standing up holding her but if I sat in the snow she would cry and freak out. I really don't know why. She was sitting on my lap not even touching the snow but she hated it. So I guess she just doesn't like it. Too bad since it makes for cute pics. Oh well maybe next winter will be better...
You can see by the progression of the photos she goes from unsure to upset. I didn't take any when she was crying.



No comments: