A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

7 years!

Last weekend Russ and I celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary. We went to Wendover for the weekend by ourselves and left Ava with my mom so we could enjoy and have some alone time. We has SUCH a blast and every second was perfect. It was actually my first time being away from Ava overnight. But she LOVES my mom SO much so I wasn't worried at all.

Here was our awesome room! Notice the LED recessed lighting? So cool at night
We had so much fun. I love Russell so much. I feel so lucky to be his wife.He really is the best husband and father. Every day with him just keeps getting better and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him having fun. I love you hunny!

Oh along will our anniversary I got my hair done... So now its LONG all the time. My sis-in-law Brittney did the extensions on me. ANd I absolutely LOVE it. So fun!


1 comment:

Merkley Jiating said...

Your hair is SO long with the extensions! I love it! Happy anniversary, you two!