A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

First Piggy Tails!

Ava had her FIRST piggy tails!! So cute!! I just LOVE her so much!

In this pic she is doing her "Uhhh OOHHH" so fun. When ever she drops something or does something naughty thats what she does. haha silly girl :)





So Lucky our dog chases around Ava waiting for her to drop her binky. She finally did and he went for it. Ava LOVED it she was laughing SO hard. You can see her just tickled pink about it. I just had to grab my camera. Looks like Lucky has his own bink now. I'm not givin in back to her. haha (don't mind her outfit and the lone piggy tail- she had just woken up)
I guess he's jealous of all the attention the baby gets. So now he wants to be the baby. lol

No comments: