A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

No more Tents!

YAY we FINALLY got a camp trailer! No more tents! Russell has been trying to talk me into it for a couple years. I guess the kicker was going camping with Ava last fall. Camping in a tent with a baby GIRL is IMPOSSIBLE! Wow what a pain. I knew after that I wanted my own space with a bathroom and running water. So we found this brand new 2010 one up at the RV show for an incredible price we just couldn't pass up. What I love about it is has a big bathroom and dark wood cabinets. I need to take an interior pics to show it better. I am so EXCITED to take it out. We already have some fun trips planned with friends.






2 comments:

Britt and Josh Child said...

That's RAD!! Put up some interior pics soon! We should go camping at the beach in Cali :)

Merkley Jiating said...

That is so big! That will make camping very fun with kids. Because I agree, when they are that young, a tent is impossible.