A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Island Park

So a couple weekends ago my family rented a huge beautiful Cabin up near Island Park, ID. And our whole family stayed up there for a couple nights. It was so much fun to spend time with family and just relax. The cabin was right on the Snake River and the views were so incredible. But the night before everyone was meeting up there Russell and I decided to camp in Box Canyon.
It was beautiful but the hundreds of mosquito's were AWFUL!! I got over 8 bites and the bites were huge! Luckily Ava didn't get Any. I had her covered so well. She had the footed onesie and socks over her hands a beanie, and then I had mosquito repellent on her face and head. But I put the repellent on me too except for where my clothes covered me. But the dang mosquito's got me through me sweater. I was so mad about that.


Here is at the cabin. My 2 uncles and some of my cousins came to the cabin for dinner and to sing some songs. It was fun.

Here is Lauren and Ava hanging out. During the singing, Ava started to sing. It was so FUNNY and so cute, She would yell.. "AHHHH.. awww, eehhhh,, aahhh." Showing that she wanted to join in too. So funny. I have it on video but for whatever reason blogger won't let me upload it.

Here is Ava singing, just a picture you'll have to imagine the sound in your head, but believe me it was so adorable :)

Here is Russ and Ava.


Me and Ava, I love this pic, she is just to happy.


I love this funny little face she does, where she bites on her lips, haha so funny.
Playing with baby Ava.
She loves her mama.

We had family pics while we were up there. That's why we are coordinating in colors. But this one was just taken with my camera, and for whatever reason is kinda blurry??
This was taken on the deck of the cabin. The sunsets up there were so incredible and so gorgeous every night! I love this picture!! My little girl is just so smiley and happy!!
Here is my mom with Ava, little A LOVES her grandma :)
On our way back we stopped by this beautiful waterfall and did a short hike. I can't remember what is was called but it was so breathtaking.
Little A was just in the best mood this day. She loves the picture taking, which is good because I take SO many. haha
Me and my bebe girl.. Love her SOOO much.

Rainbow..



Her funny little lip bite again..
Me with my sister Andrea.
My little Fam

No comments: