A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Dada... I love

Last night during tummy time Ava said.... "Da Da" We praised her and got all excited. I don't know if she really understands what she said but Russell was sure happy with it. Then today while she was at my mom's house. Her and my niece Lauren were trying to teach Ella her sister who is 18 months how to say "I love you." So to Ella they were slowly saying "I" and Ella would repeat "I" then "love" etc. So while my mom and Lauren were focusing on Ella and teaching her. Ava was just quietly playing. Then Ava says. "I Love." Both my mom and Lauren look at each other like did she REALLY just say that? And she did! I haven't heard her say it since but she is like a little parrot mimicking things we say. I just love her! now she needs to say Mama...

1 comment:

April said...

she'll say it soon!! she's so cute!!