A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

One Month

Wow, I can't believe time has time has flown by so quickly. It feels like just yesterday I was in the hospital having my little baby girl and now she is already over a month old. Last Sunday we took Little A up to Rock Canyon Park in Provo. It was a fun afternoon walking the trail around the park. Lucky had fun too. Ava slept in daddy's arms the whole entire time. I guess she was just so cozy in his arms. She loves her daddy! He is just so sweet with her!! I just love them both so much. I love our little growing family so much!

3 comments:

Moore said...

cute!! it's crazy she's over a month now! hey can you send me an invite to april_vaca85@hotmail.com! thanks!

Casey said...

awwwwwwwwwwww

Love Sweet Love said...

So sweet!!