A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day Off Together

My favorite day of the week is Thursday. That is Russell's day off from work and a chance to spend time together. We spent the day shopping. We went to the mall and bought little A some cute little dresses and to Barnes and Noble to buy baby books. We ended the day taking an evening stroll around our neighborhood, up and around the hills. It was such perfect weather. Lucky enjoyed the outdoor adventure as well. A perfect day. Next week I'm heading back to work. So this is my last week just to enjoy off. Luckily I only have to go back part time but it will still be tough to leave little A. I will miss her. I have been taking care of her every day since she was born so to leave her for a few hours will be hard. But I know she will be in good hands with my mom who will be taking care of her while I am gone. Mom is excited to be able to get to be with her. Then Thursday's Russell will get good one on one time with her, since that day it will be all him. But for now I am enjoying my time away from work relaxing with my wonderful hubby and my adorable daughter. I just love LOVE Love her!! She is the best baby ever!




No comments: