A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

LOL

The other day I discovered a fun game to play with Ava. Since she is always sticking her tongue out at everyone like a little lizard I decided to stick mine out back at her making a Blaahh sound. Well she loved it and would mimic me and stick hers out back. I loved how she was responding so I would laugh and she would smile back at me. It was really the first time I saw her give a real smile. And she would smile over and over and she giggled for the first time. It was so cute!! Now Russell and I play this game with her all the time and she smiles so much now. Here are some pictures of her smiling, and Russ playing the game.









Too bad this one is blurry. I had the flash turned off, and so the image stablizer on the camera turns off making it blurry. But she is so cute here giggling!







3 comments:

The Glad Family said...

Aren't they so fun when they start developing a personality? I love when they laugh and start smiling back at you! She is SO cute!!

Casey said...

OH my gosh I am dying. That is the cutest thing I've ever heard.

Lisa Harradine said...

Way Cute!