A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Jazz Game

So just for fun Russ and I went to a Jazz game on Thursday night. It was such a fun night out! We sat up in the nose bleed section but I loved every minute all the same. So did Ava, either that or she hated it. She was kicking and moving around like there was a one woman circus going on inside my belly. Haha it was great! I guess all the noise keep her wide awake and alert.






Russell loves to put his hand on my belly whenever she is moving around, our little baby girl!! We can't wait to meet her. I can hardly believe how close we are getting to the end. She will probably be born next month! I only have a month or so left. As of late, I've been so overcome with tons of mixed emotions. I'm more anxious and excited then ever to finally be a mommy and have my own little baby girl to love, dress up and play with. But at the same time I'm petrified to go through the labor and pain of it all. Is that wimpy of me to admit? I have been obsessed with hearing the birth stories of every one I know and what they went through for their babies. I have no idea what's in store for me. I guess only time will tell.

3 comments:

Lisa Harradine said...

I think all your feeling are normal, I think every new mom feels them. I definately felt the very same way before having Tavia. Good luck with everything!

Casey said...

You'll do fine! I know I'll feel the exact same way you do. :)

Casey said...

YOU'RE GETTING SO CLOSE!!! AHH. Are you so excited to meet her?