A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Friday, November 14, 2008

7 Things Tag

7 THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MY DARLING HUSBAND:

1. His strong comforting hugs
2. His soft kisses
3. He is so incredibly sexy and Hott! Ow OW!
4. He is so wonderful to always do all the grocery shopping and always keep gas in my car.
5. His sense of humor
6. He is so adventurous and not afraid of anything.
7. He always says I love you at the end of every phone call with me. No matter how short the convo is. He is so Sweet..

7 THINGS I LOVE TO EAT:

1. chips and salsa

2. salad w/ ranch dressing

3. tomatoes. Plain or sliced on toast

4. steak, cooked medium w/ A1 sauce

5. Sushi (oh how I've missed Happy Sumo since being prego)

6. raspberry milkshakes, make w/ my parents fresh berries, Yummy.. :)

7. Fruity Candy: Skittles, Mike and Ikes, Red Vines, Starbursts

7 THINGS I CAN DO:
1. shop shop shop
2. scrapbook with the right inspiration
3. shake my bon bon, and dance dance dance
4. Talk on the phone for hours and never run out of things to say
5. drive a stick without stalling out
6. fall in love over and over again with my darling husband
7. wear flip flops in the winter snow and not get cold

7 THINGS I CAN'T DO:

1 Be on time for anything
2 Teach my dog Lucky to do anything on command like sit or roll over and we've had him for 5 years. So sad
3. Go a day without checking my facebook or myspace. I am so addicted!
4. Keep my kitchen clean for more than a day
5. be alone
6. find anything to wear even with a closet full of clothes
7. cook corn without burning it, sorry Russ I really do try not to

Okay, now its your turn. I tag Andrea, Lisa, Alisha and Casey.

1 comment:

Casey said...

LAURA! I hate that your blog is on private so it never tells me when you post. I never saw you tagged me for this. Wow, I hate that. I am just gonna check your blog all the time. I'm just so used to just knowing when people post. ;)