A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

When we were young

So I've had time to contemplate about what our baby girl is going to look like. Will she have my dark brown hair or Russell's bright blond hair, my dark brown eyes or Russell's deep blue eyes. We are so very opposite it our features. So I'm very curious which of our features will be mixed together and be on our little baby. I guess only time will tell. So here are a few pictures of Russell and I when we were little to kinda make the thoughts wander. What do you think our baby girl will look like?




Here is Russ, what a cute little boy.

2 comments:

Lisa Harradine said...

Cute Pictures! I always thought about the same things before I had Tavia it's so exciting when you finally have them and get to see what they look like. I am so excited for you guys. Little girls are so fun!

Merkley Jiating said...

Your daughter is going to be adorable!