A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Enjoying the Fall

This Sunday Russell, Lucky and I went for a drive up American Fork canyon which is minutes from our house. We decided to take a little hike and let Lucky have a bit of adventure exploring around. Here are some pictures from our evening stroll. The pictures look really dark but it wasn't dark outside. It was around 6pm so the sun was going down but it was still light.













3 comments:

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

Laura! Congrats on the baby girl. I'm excited for you. They are sooo much fun. It's like a real baby doll only alot more work-but they're still so fun to dress up!

Merkley Jiating said...

Chuck Baldwin.

Merkley Jiating said...

I heard you got a job at Pinnacle. I am sad I didn't get to say goodbye to you. I hope I see you again!