A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Ultrasound pics

These are the pics they sent home with us after the Ultrasound on Thursday. Since the tech was having issues with their new equipment he gave us free 3D images of our baby. It was amazing. I have only had the 2D ones before with Ava and so I was seriously blown away with how detailed the 3D/4D images of our baby. I mean look how cute she is. It shows her features, her little nose (just like Ava's) her lips... everything. It makes me even more anxious for her to get here and meet her face to face. I love you baby Londyn!

















1 comment:

Audrey Crisp said...

Congrats! So happy for you! Two little girls! So cute! These 3D/4D ultrasounds are amazing!