A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bye Bye Bunny

So we have had our little bunny for a bit over a month. And it was fun while it lasted but it was only meant to be temporary. So we finally said goodbye to bunny FooFoo on Monday night. It was last minute I found out the lady was stopping by to pick it up. Ava was taking a nap and she didn't want to wake up when the lady got here. So when Ava woke up later on and realized the bunny was gone she was really upset.... And asked me with tears streaming down hr face, "oh no bunny gone... Where did bunny go?" so I told her......

"the bunny went to go live with Snow White in the enchanted forest..."
Then we watched The part of the movie where Snow White is singing with the white bunnies. I told her, " see there that's our happy bunny with her friends." Ava seemed to accept this. It made total since I mean who wouldn't want to live with Snow white? Right??
Ava would want to that's for sure.
When daddy got home from work she had to explain to daddy where bunny went and told him not to be sad since the bunny loves Snow White.

Now I just need to come up with a good story to get rid of her binkys..... any thoughts???

1 comment:

April said...

I'm cutting holes in dillon's...i don't know! let me know when something works!!