A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

One year Older

Soo.. I am another year older and wiser. Last Wednesday I officially turned 27! Crazy how fast time flies. I still feel like I am in high school and young. People still think I am 19 haha and are always shocked when i tell them my real age. I guess that's a good think though. This Birthday was surprisingly one of my best ones. I was really feeling the love from all my friends, family and co-workers. I feel so lucky to have such amazing people around me.

This is me... at work... in glasses...
This is what I got from my co-workers: Dippidee Cupcakes! A-MAY-Zing! And SO fatty so I had to share :)

These gorgeous things from my hubby and the sweetest card with money for shopping ;) He knows me OH so well!


A new watch, also from my man!


I wanted to do something super fun so we went to a water park in SLC for the day! It was SOO hot outside, perfect pool weather!



My cute kiddo! She loves the pool!



The day was filled with lots of goodies, giggles and fun! So lucky to have these two! My momma made us a yummy cake and dinner to come home to which was amazing after a long day at the pool.


What a great day! I guess getting older isn't that bad. As long as I have people around me that I love. I have a great family, a good job and amazing supportive friends!

No comments: