A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Some more Fall pics

A few Sunday's ago we decided to take advantage of the gorgeous weather and take Ava to the duck pond again.. this time prepared with bread for the ducks. Well apparently everyone else had the same idea.. the ducks weren't interested and so instead of that we decided to take a walk around all the trails.


Ava LOVES being outside and loves nature. She was just so interested in everything.


There even was this cool amphitheater place we hung out there for a while.
Just me and my bebe :)
Me and lover boy.
There was this waterfall and these stairs leading to the top where the road is. Too bad the pic is a bit blurry. It was really pretty.
And here we are just the 3 of us. My happy little family :)

Every day I think about how happy I am to have these 2 amazing people in my life. I have learned so much from both of them. They are my world, my everything!

No comments: