A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Grandma Wadley

My Grandma Wadley died early this morning at 99 years old. She was my last living grandparent. This last Monday, my parents arranged for our family to visit her at the retirement home she was living at in order to have a family home evening with her and spend some time. They knew she wasn't doing well, and that she could go any day, and she did. I am SO grateful I had the opportunity to say goodbye and see her one last time before she passed away. Its sad, but happy too. She can finally reunite with my grandpa and 2 of her kids who died early in life before their time to go. She would always tell us how much she missed them. I know she is at peace with them now. I will miss you so much Grandma!! I love you!!!





My grandma with Ava.

No comments: