A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Saturday Night

Saturday night, Makenzie invited a bunch of us friends over for a BBQ. Russ and I showed up a bit late since we stopped by Dusty's wedding reception first. Dusty was his best friend in high school and growing up. He was also Russell's best man at our wedding. It was great to meet his new wife. It was interesting to see old friends from back in the day when me and Russ first met. Let me just say I am so SO happy that I ended up with Russell and not anyone else I dated. This night reminded me how things may have been if it had turned out differently. And I am so grateful that things turned out the way they did. I love Russell so much. He is my best friend, lover, husband, soulmate. He is my everything! And I have never been happier then how I am now. I love our life, our daughter. Everyday is just so happy. I love our baby girl Ava, so much. We are so happy being parents. I am so happy with my life!
Anyways, so after the wedding reception we went over to Kenzie's house. It was a great time. I met some great new people too.


Me and Makenzie, btw her house was so cute!
Here is Ava, Vea. It was so cute to see the babies all playing.


1 comment:

Makenzie said...

So cute!!! Vea is so ooooooo oooo tired!!! Look at her eyes! I had so much fun too! I am glad we finally got to play again!! Ava is darling!