A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's a GIRL!!

So, Monday we went to our 20 week ultrasound and found out we are having a baby GIRL! We are so excited. I will post the ultrasound pics we got soon, I just need to scan them in. It was so incredible to see our little baby up on the screen. I could hardly believe what I was seeing. Is that really growing inside me? It is 9 inches long now. Wow, so big. Crazy. I feel the baby kick all the time now, especially after I eat something really sugary or candy. I guess that gets the baby all hyper. Every time I feel the baby start kicking and I'm with Russell he hurries and puts his hand on my tummy to try and feel it. But he can't only I can. The kicks and turns the baby does aren't that powerful yet. I know Russ is anxious to feel it though. So we are so excited to have our baby girl. And we are halfway there to meeting her. I am 20 weeks now so 20 more to go. We haven't started decorating the nursery yet. And I haven't even bought any little baby clothes yet. It is still so surreal. But I can't wait to be a mommy!!

1 comment:

Casey said...

AHH. I can't wait to see the ultra sound pictures. I'm so excited for you guys!