A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Baby #2

So i am officially announcing that we are expecting baby #2 on July 26!!!

Today I am 14 weeks along. This pregnancy has been so much different than the first time. I basically knew I was pregnant from the first day.. I have just been so in tune with everything this time around I took the preg test when I was a out 2 weeks along which was mid November and have been so so sick for the past 12 weeks. I am just starting to feel better over the past couple days. It has been so hard to keep this big news to myself. Hah I just wanted to shout it from the rooftops. I have started a another blog to track this pregnancy and I will link it up to here if anyone wants to see it. I want to remember how I feel and all the little details and pics of the growing belly along the way so I will document all that stuff on my other blog, oh and we find out in 5 weeks what we are having.



We are so thrilled to be having another little baby.

1 comment:

April said...

how freaking exciting! i'm so happy for you, Ava will be a great big sis! I want to see the other blog!