A day in the life of a mom... the glamorous and messy reality of what makes it all worth it!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Still Waiting...

I am not a patient person at all. The suspense of not knowing when or where I will go into labor is driving me absolutely crazy. I feel like everyday is Christmas Eve and all the presents are wrapped and ready under the tree but Christmas never comes. And I want to unwrap my present, my little baby! Today I am officially 40 weeks, isn’t that suppose to be the end??? But my doctor is out of town, aren’t they always it seems like. So I think that’s why he moved my due to next Monday, Feb 2nd- my OFFICIAL due date now. But it has been a very uneventful last few weeks. I really haven’t had many contractions and the last time the doctor checked me I was dilated to a 1 1/3 and effaced about 80%. This is good I guess but it obviously hasn’t been good enough to bring the baby yet. I am so done being pregnant. I would just love to go into labor already. Is that too much to ask? Baby come out and play we want to meet you!!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Oh man, you are so cute and excited. I'm so excited for you. YEEEE. Come out little bebe.